COVID-19, Our Ministries, Regular Updates
Here's the latest update on what we are doing as a church, how we are seeking to connect with you and resource you:
- Until the health advisements change, our church ministries and events remain shutdown. We’ll let you know once that can change.
- The video recording of this week’s Sunday morning service, will be available on Sunday morning at 10:30 (the link will be posted on our website’s Home Page, on our Facebook page, and sent to the E-life email list on Sunday morning).
- We are providing Sunday ministry children’s resources online, for you to use at home with your kids. The resources are available from our website’s Home Page.
- We’ll continue to provide you with other resources and recommendations, and connect with you in various ways online, in the days and weeks ahead.
- There’s a page on our website we’ll be populating with suggestions of what you can do during this time at home, when so much is shut down, where we are social distancing, and in some case quarantining. For one suggestion, Right Now Media is basically the Christian version of Netflix. Through the church you can get a free account. The details are all on our website.
- The church office is open during the week. The staff is available to you - please call us. Please contact the office if you have any needs, questions or concerns, or if you just need to talk.
- Please go to Health Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html for all correct and up to date information.
Just an encouragement for us to be, above all, continually praying through this Coronavirus outbreak. Let’s be praying for those around the world and here in Canada who have the virus, those who are at risk, those who are grieving for ones they love who have died. Pray for wisdom for leaders and health officials as they make decisions, for medical people as they care for and treat patients. In light of the fear, worry, anxiety, stress, uncertainty that many of our neighbours, classmates, colleagues, friends, family members are dealing with - let’s move forward in care and love. Let’s continue, wherever we are, to be the hands, feet, heart and mind of Christ; in showing his love, care, compassion, comfort, and pointing to the hope that there is in Christ.
If you know someone in your neighbourhood, your circle of people, who is in a vulnerable/at risk situation, or unable to get what they may need; check with them on how you can help. Let the church know how we can help.